Re: [Pljava-dev] Build Fails on Windows 7

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [Pljava-dev] Build Fails on Windows 7
Date: 2016-02-19 00:43:21
Lists: pljava-dev

On 02/18/16 10:47, Chapman Flack wrote:

> #1 I was up too late last night, and I forgot to rebase the
> branch I created onto the right place, and now I'll have to
> do the thing no respectable git hacker ever does, and rebase
> it after publication. Phooey.
>
> Hey you guys on pljava-dev, nobody base stuff off this
> branch, ok?

I have rebased that branch where it belonged. Sorry about any
disruption. If you have pulled from it before, you may find
it easiest to just

git checkout master # go back to master branch
git branch -d port/REL1_5_STABLE-BASE/mingw64 # delete branch
git remote update
git checkout port/REL1_5_STABLE-BASE/mingw64

-Chap