Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] A few PG buildfarm members need to be restarted(?)

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] A few PG buildfarm members need to be restarted(?)
Date: 2015-05-18 11:51:45
Lists: buildfarm-members

That must be a very old git, dating from before Sept 2009
(<http://osdir.com/ml/git/2009-09/msg00290.html>), which is before
Postgres even started using git.

I switched to porcelain format precisely because it is guaranteed not to
change, and I got sick of constant breakage when they changed status
messages every release.

cheers

andrew