pgadmin4: enhancement request to remember column size rerunning a query

From: Doug Easterbrook <doug(at)artsman(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin4: enhancement request to remember column size rerunning a query
Date: 2016-11-16 18:20:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi dave.

there are a number of times where we rerun a query in the sql browser. we adjust the size of the clumns to see relavent/key information for the task at hand.

and then rerunning the query resets the column widths. If the query has not changed, it would be nice to retain the current columns widths.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:doug(at)artsman(dot)com
http://www.artsman.com