Pgadmin 4: ability to resize server activity columns on dashboard

From: Doug Easterbrook <doug(at)artsman(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin 4: ability to resize server activity columns on dashboard
Date: 2016-11-16 18:18:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi there (Dave I assume)..

I’m a long time postgres user and pgadmin III user. we are migrating our customers to postgres 9.6.1 and are finding some things with pgamdin 4 are fantastic … and a couple of things that would help if enhanced. I’m trying to look at the app through an unfiltered lens as there are things I really like about it.

Hope you don’t mind a few suggestions.

on the server activity window — where the list of session are - it would be helpful if we could resize the columns.

reason: we have longer names for user database and application to help identify who or what is logged into the database. Some columns are getting truncated..

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:doug(at)artsman(dot)com
http://www.artsman.com