[Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git
Date: 2013-01-13 09:10:25
Lists: pljava-dev

The source code has now been moved to GitHub and can be viewed at
https://github.com/tada/pljava. This repository is a fork of the CVS
HEAD (forked using git cvsimport) as of today with all history and
committer identities retrained. It's public and viewable by all.

I've also created a PL/Java Developers team with push access to this
repository. At present, the one and only member of this team is Johann
(Myrkraverk). The intention with the push access is to be able to review
and commit pull requests, not to push directly.

Going forward, I'd like us to follow a process where nothing happens in
the source code unless there's an issue for it (a pull request is also
considered an issue). All issues must be entered in the GitHub issue
tracker: https://github.com/tada/pljava/issues . I want to avoid direct
pushes to the tada/pljava repository. In essence, everything that
happens from now on should be in the form of a pull request that origins
from a fork. That also applies to us that has push access.

Kris Jurka and Filip Hrbek are the only two committers that has made
commits in the PL/Java source tree. That was however several years ago
so Kris, Filip, at present you're no longer committers but let me know
if you have any plans participate and want that status restored.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren