[Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git

From: hal(dot)hildebrand at me(dot)com (Hal Hildebrand)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git
Date: 2013-01-13 17:10:28
Lists: pljava-dev

So, seems like I have to apply all the transforms again to get this in the form I current have it. Thus....

Is Maven still desirable?
What group id do you want to use?
Is the break out of the maven modules acceptable?
Was the code formatting desirable?

Let me know the answers above and I'll have a pull request for your review soon.

Also, too, y'all should know that git doesn't keep track of the refactoring of individual file movement. It tries to do some stuff, but I'm not sure how much history is maintained. So if I refactor the project to the maven modules that I currently have in my repository, then some history information will likely be lost.

I think the maven refactoring is a good thing, personally. But I don't know if it's worth (potentially) losing the history in your valuation.