[Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git

From: filip(dot)hrbek at gmail(dot)com (Filip Hrbek)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Source code move to Git
Date: 2013-01-14 16:07:55
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Thomas,

thanks for you report.

I don't have any particular plans regarding contributing to pljava. However, the product based on pljava that I created in my former employment is still alive (I guess for 9 years already!) and I provide support for them from time to time. It can happed that we'll be solving an issue in future and in that case, if it requires changes in the code, I will contact you.

Filip