[Pljava-dev] [Fwd: Re: PL/Java and native classes]

From: mark81 at gmail(dot)com (Mark Mitchell)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] [Fwd: Re: PL/Java and native classes]
Date: 2007-10-09 04:06:18
Lists: pljava-dev

More speculation here, but I thought that pl/java triggers/functions
couldn't access the disk, and maybe this is causing your library not
to load.

To do so you have to make them use the Java untrusted option. See

http://wiki.tada.se/display/pljava/Security

for more details (essentially just make the language javaU instead of
java and you can access the disk).

-Mark