[Pljava-dev] [Fwd: Re: PL/Java and native classes]

From: pgsql at tomd(dot)cc (Tom Dunstan)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] [Fwd: Re: PL/Java and native classes]
Date: 2007-10-08 22:36:55
Lists: pljava-dev

Forgot to CC list

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java and native classes
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 23:35:26 +0100
From: Tom Dunstan <pgsql at tomd.cc>
To: Lucas Madar <lucas at mcsnw.com>

Hi Lucas

I haven't used native methods with PL/Java before, so the best I can
offer is generic debugging... What makes you think it isn't
System.loadLibrary? Do you get a stack trace in the logs? Can we see the
relevant bits of your postgresql.conf? Did you add the path to the
library to LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or whatever the equivalent is on your platform)?

Cheers

Tom