Which OS to Use for Postgresql

From: bscinc2000(at)yahoo(dot)comNOSPAM (Al Frick)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Which OS to Use for Postgresql
Date: 2001-05-16 02:05:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Which operating system should I use for a Postgresql server?

Linux? Which version?

Other?

I do database work for several medium size companies. They have about
100 users per company. One has 3 different locations. All woul dlike
to put some data on the internet, both publish and input from the
internet.

Is there anywhere that discusses configurations for postgresql?

Thanks,

Al