Which Front End for Postgresql

From: bscinc2000(at)yahoo(dot)comNOSPAM (Al Frick)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Which Front End for Postgresql
Date: 2001-05-16 02:08:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Which software should I use for a front end for Postgresql? I know I
need an admistrator package for the databases, don't I?

What about which software to write the enduser routines? The input
screens, etc?

come to think of it, what software should I use for reporting on the
internal network?

And what should I use for publishing data on the Net?

Thanks for any help,

Al