[Pljava-dev] Error on loading libpljava.dll

From: nageswara(dot)ambavaram at coalitiondev(dot)com (Nageswara R(dot) Ambavaram)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Error on loading libpljava.dll
Date: 2007-04-23 04:32:39
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Brad

I have also faced same problems.

I can suggest an easy way to start from scratch. I see that you are
using Postgres8.2. This version comes with pljava as an installation
option. Just select it as one of the components to install and it should
be a smooth ride. Remember, the postmaster needs to be restarted.

Also, I am assuming that u have JAVA_HOME and JRE_HOME environment
variables and restarted the computer for these environ variables to take
effect.

Thanks
- Nageswara Reddy