[Pljava-dev] Error on loading libpljava.dll

From: bburan at MIT(dot)EDU (Brad Buran)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Error on loading libpljava.dll
Date: 2007-04-22 19:56:12
Lists: pljava-dev

I followed all the instructions for installing pljava with postgresql 8.2
(windows xp), but when I try to run the sql file to create the sqlj schema,
I get the following error:

ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/libpljava.dll": The specified module could not be
found.

SQL state: 58P01

The dll is there, and the system classpath contains the paths to the JRE bin
and bin/client folders. I'm a bit confused as to where to go from here to
fix the problem. Any advice?

Thanks!
Brad