[Pljava-dev] Error on loading libpljava.dll

From: bburan at MIT(dot)EDU (Brad Buran)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Error on loading libpljava.dll
Date: 2007-04-23 05:24:52
Lists: pljava-dev

Strange. I modified the SQL script below to point to pljava.dll (which is
included in the 8.2 distribution) and it installed java and javu just fine.
Could there be something wrong with the libpljava.dll included in the
stand-alone distribution?

Nageswara, thank you very much for the sugggestion! That's what led me to
try pointing to the included dll instead. For some reason when I installed
Postgres8.2, the option to install Pl/java was greyed out. Not sure why
(maybe because Java_home and Jre_home were not set at the time).

Brad