PostgreSQL Question

From: Gaurav Lankepallewar <glankepallewar(at)aumtech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-in-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Question
Date: 2017-11-02 10:44:55
Lists: pgsql-in-general

Hello team,

I am working on PostgreSQL 9.3 where we have database created and that
we used to keep as back up server. Our requirement is to drop that
database and restore after every 15 minutes. But we don't know if it
cause anywhere on the server or anything slows down after doing this
frequently.

Awaiting your reply...

Thanks,
Gaurav L.