Re: error in postgresql

From: Sharmad Naik <sharmad(at)goatelecom(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: error in postgresql
Date: 2001-11-11 15:43:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
Firstly I'm Sorry for the delay in replying.
When I gave a search for core file I didn't seems to
exist.pg_dump didnot create the core file
well if i tried to even query the table of the database it
would directly close the connection with the backend giving the
prompt like #> and displaying a similar message shown below.
Pls direct me.

-TIA
Sharmad
Pls cc a copy to sharmad(at)softhome(dot)net

--
Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).