Re: PATCH: Clear undo/redo history when a file is opened in Query editor

From: "J(dot)F(dot) Oster" <jinfroster(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Clear undo/redo history when a file is opened in Query editor
Date: 2014-10-28 16:08:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Sanket,

SM> As per my understanding below is the bug scenario.
Yes,

- open any file in sql editor..
- perform some modifications to file so that Undo is possible.
- now open a second file in same editor and try Undo. It will show
you previous file content again.═
- do Save.

Now contents of the second file is replaced on disk with contents of
the previous file.

--
Best regards,
J.F.