[Pljava-dev] Java VM stalls during

From: chantanand at gmail(dot)com (Anantha)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Java VM stalls during
Date: 2010-12-06 05:58:13
Lists: pljava-dev

>>> PS:

>>> Before moving to FreeBSD OS, i have tested the same in UBUNTU OS
>>> (2.6.31-

>>> 14-server #48-Ubuntu SMP). I could install jar, could create pljava
>>> function

>>> and execute through "psql".)

One more additional information is, in UBUNTU testing i have used JDK
pre-built release from Oracle jun Java website. Whereas in FreeBSD, i find
diablo-jdk1.5 amd64 pre-built package did not work (in libjvm.so has
reference to "pthread_create" function, but "ldd" showed no dependancy
libpthread.so library). Due to this pljava install failed. So i have
download jdk sources using FreeBSD ports and built JDK1.5. In this version,
i could install pljava, but install_jar fails.
I am blocked due to this bug. Any help on this issue is grealy appreciated!

Thanks again!