[Pljava-dev] Status of pljava with postgresql 9.0 and offer to test

From: David(dot)Gradwell at vocalink(dot)com (David(dot)Gradwell at vocalink(dot)com)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Status of pljava with postgresql 9.0 and offer to test
Date: 2010-12-05 12:11:22
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

Would it be possible to summarise the status of pljava with Postgresql 9.0 ?

I have test rigs for Postgresql 9.0 on:

a) Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala)

b) Windows 7 on 64 bit

c) Windows 7 on 32 bit

d) Windows 2003 Server

I would be happy to test on all of these and publish results.

Could you point me to the latest build and I will have a go. All recent
instructions welcome (I've looked at the wiki and
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pljava/org.postgresql.pljava/ )

Regards

David JL Gradwell, M.A. (Cantab), F.B.C.S.

Chartered Information Systems Practitioner

Managing Director

Gradwell Business Solutions Limited

16, Tekels Avenue, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2LB

Tel: 01276-81-81-81

Mobile: 07920-143-639

Fax: 01276-300-106

Email: <mailto:david at gradwell.com> david at gradwell.com