Patch for Synonym/Packages dialog documentation

From: Susan Douglas <susan(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Patch for Synonym/Packages dialog documentation
Date: 2016-10-25 16:18:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi All,

I've attached a patch that updates the documentation for the Synonym and Packages dialog - Murtuza has reviewed the Synonyms documentation, but I've not received feedback yet about the Packages documentation. If you could review it, and check it in, I'd appreciate it.

If this should instead be added to the PEM repository, let me know, and I'll check it in - Thanks!

-- Susan

Attachment Content-Type Size
docpatch1025.patch application/octet-stream 421.9 KB