We just moved from MSSQL to PostGre 9.6. Facing extreme slowness in query execution within PGAdmin 4.

From: SK Ranganathan <senthilr(at)cditechnology(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: We just moved from MSSQL to PostGre 9.6. Facing extreme slowness in query execution within PGAdmin 4.
Date: 2016-10-24 20:57:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

We tested with PG Admin III but the customer asked for newer version and we installed PGAdmin 4, now we see lot of performance issues with PGAdmin 4. What could be the issue, I thought I get better performance and UI with 4 but it doesn't seem so.

Senthil Kumar Ranganathan
Development Manager, Payments Integration
630.429.9838 Direct
630.429.9800 Board Ext. 9838
senthilr(at)cditechnology(dot)com<mailto:senthilr(at)cditechnology(dot)com>
http://www.cditechnology.com<http://www.cditechnology.com/>
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/senthil-kumar-ranganathan/14/3a2/2b5
Follow us!
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/CDI_TECH>[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cdi-technology?trk=company_logo>