Might do the Danish translation

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Might do the Danish translation
Date: 2003-07-07 22:46:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello pgadmin hackers,

I think I'll do the translation to Danish. Currently trying to make the
gettext tools to work properly on my system.

Gosh - sometimes it's difficult to translate: A simple word like "view"
doesn't make much sense in a database context if translated literally...

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark