PGAdmin debugger

From: "David Paulo" <david(dot)paulo(at)legalfirst(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGAdmin debugger
Date: 2013-12-08 21:30:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, I am working with postgres 9.1 on Windows 7 packaged install, pgadmin
III 1.14.2. I am trying to enable the debugger. I have RTFM and STFW and
got to the point where When I run 'CREATE EXTENSION pldbgapi;' I get 'ERROR:
could not stat file "C:/postgres/share/extension/pldbgapi--1.0.sql": No such
file or directory' This seems to be the last step that I need to do but I
cannot find that file. Can someone point me to where I can download it
please? I do not know how to download and build from source.

Thanks