Re: PGAdmin debugger

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: David Paulo <david(dot)paulo(at)legalfirst(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin debugger
Date: 2013-12-19 16:30:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi David,

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 3:00 AM, David Paulo
<david(dot)paulo(at)legalfirst(dot)com(dot)au>wrote:

> Hi, I am working with postgres 9.1 on Windows 7 packaged install, pgadmin
> III 1.14.2. I am trying to enable the debugger. I have RTFM and STFW and
> got to the point where When I run 'CREATE EXTENSION pldbgapi;' I get
> 'ERROR: could not stat file
> "C:/postgres/share/extension/pldbgapi--1.0.sql": No such file or directory'
> This seems to be the last step that I need to do but I cannot find that
> file. Can someone point me to where I can download it please? I do not
> know how to download and build from source.
>

> Thanks

Sorry for the big late on this.

Could you tell me, whether you are still stuck with this issue. If so,
could you tell us, how you have configured the postgres 9.1 in windows. Is
it through in enterprisedb installers. If not, i believe, you need to build
the debugger in windows as you did the postgres binaries.

Thanks.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>