redo log

From: Horst Herb <hherb(at)malleenet(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: redo log
Date: 2001-08-03 16:37:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

How feasible is it to use Postgres' debug log output to create a 'redo' log?

We need this functionality urgently, but the documentation regarding the
debug options / switches is rather thin and playing with the different
settings / debug levels for the whole day did not make me any wiser (and
neither did studying the source code).

If there is really no documentation written yet, I volunteer if somebody
provides me with the neccessary background information.

Horst
Dr. Horst Herb
Cohuna, Vic 3568 Australia