[Pljava-dev] PL/Java IRC Channel?

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/Java IRC Channel?
Date: 2011-10-26 23:20:11
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi all,

Do any of you have interest in an IRC channel for "real time" support?

I've opened (but not registered) #pljava on irc.freenode.net and will
be there for the next few weeks. If there is real interest for mutual
support I'll register it and be there regularly.

Note: Even though I'm "online" does not mean I'm actually at the
computer so there is no guarantee I'll be able to answer questions.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/