Re: Transaction Id wraparounds

From: Amin Abdulghani <amin(at)quantiva(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Transaction Id wraparounds
Date: 2002-09-05 17:29:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the replies. As for the warning message,
probably
it may be better to put it at the DB connection time.
Another option might be to possibly do a forced automatic
VACUUM in such cases and thus avoid any potential
integrity problem. This could possibly be a configuration
option FORCE_VACUUM if age(FrozenXID)>threshold.

Thanks..
Amin
On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:08:04 -0400