Aw: Re: Negative values for obj_id: SELECT statements throwing errors in query editor

From: "Holger Kopp-Musick" <hkopp(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
Subject: Aw: Re: Negative values for obj_id: SELECT statements throwing errors in query editor
Date: 2019-09-04 07:20:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

thank you very much for your advice, I have attached the log. As proposed I've replaced the original file and restarted the server, yet unfortunately I'm still unable to get any results for any simple statement (ie SELECT * FROM table). In my understanding the obj_id is anyhow faulty since there are no negative values of attrelid in pg_attribute. Running the statement primary_keys.sql with the proper value returns the requested row (table.id).

Thanks,
Holger

> Please try to replace the  \web\pgadmin\tools\sqleditor\templates\sqleditor\sql\default\primary_keys.sql file with the attached file and do not forget to take a backup of the original file.
> Restart the server and check the issue gets resolved or not.

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin4_20190904_01.log application/octet-stream 2.4 KB