[Pljava-dev] Re: Deployer error.

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Re: Deployer error.
Date: 2005-09-05 14:54:45
Lists: pljava-dev

Right. And I just saw that the usage string printed by the deployer
states that the -jar option should be used. It won't work since running
java with a -jar option ignores a remote classpath setting. It assumes
that the classpath has been set in the manifest. It isn't since I have
no way of knowing what PostgreSQL driver that will be used or where it's
located.

So, please ignore the "java -jar" suggestion printed by the deployer
command usage string. It's incorrect.

- thomas