[Pljava-dev] Re: Deployer error.

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Re: Deployer error.
Date: 2005-09-06 06:30:08
Lists: pljava-dev

The deployer will attempt to connect to a postmaster on 'localhost' and
port 5432 if you don't specify something else (using -host and -port
options)
Apparently, that fails. Is the postmaster running? Do you see any
messages in the postmaster log? Can you use the psql command?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren