Why not set builder->next_phase_at=InvalidTransactionId in SnapBuildRestore function?

From: zxwsbg <zxwsbg(at)qq(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Why not set builder->next_phase_at=InvalidTransactionId in SnapBuildRestore function?
Date: 2022-11-24 08:01:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Last email has some problem, I resend one.

In PG14 or higher version, I notice that SnapBuildRestore function don't set builder-&gt;next_phase_at=InvalidTransactionId .

But in SnapBuildSerialize function, the assert check this condition.

Assert(builder-&gt;next_phase_at == InvalidTransactionId);

I'd like to know is this right?

Thanks.