A Question about InvokeObjectPostAlterHook

From: (at)星之夜火(at) <1027644833(at)qq(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A Question about InvokeObjectPostAlterHook
Date: 2023-04-17 13:00:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

Recently, I ran into a problem, InvokeObjectPostAlterHook was implemented for sepgsql,
sepgsql use it to determine whether to check permissions during certain operations.
But InvokeObjectPostAlterHook doesn't handle all of the alter's behavior, at least the table is not controlled.&nbsp;e.g., ALTER TABLE... ENABLE/DISABLE ROW LEVEL SECURITY,ALTER TABLE ... DISABLE TRIGGER, GRANT and REVOKE and so on.
Whether InvokeObjectPostAlterHook&nbsp;is not fully controlled? it's a bug?

@星之夜火@
1027644833(at)qq(dot)com

&nbsp;