Re: Performance/Issues with CMP and JBoss

From: "Andy Dale" <andy(dot)dale(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Douglas McNaught" <doug(at)mcnaught(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performance/Issues with CMP and JBoss
Date: 2006-08-02 11:09:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have performed some tests earlier on today, and i think the problem lies
with Postgres and it's bad performance when being used with container
managed persistence. I am covinced of it being an issue with postgres
because it works really well with MySQL and Hypersonic, but not with
Postgres. I have been reading around on the internet and it seems that
Postgres does not work too well with container managed persistence, but
surely all i have to do is just change some configuration settings, or can
Postgres not be used with container managed persistence.

Thanks,

Andy