Documentation search

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Documentation search
Date: 2019-04-18 17:36:32
Lists: pgsql-www

Has the search mechanism changed lately?

I ask because when I use the Docs search box for:
Searching in docs for version 11

tcp_keepalives -- I get nothing.
log_min_duration -- I get two entries.

In either case using the upper(Site Search?) box returns a host of entries:

tcp_keepalives -- 4 results
log_min_duration -- 27 results

The strange part is that in either case the search results have a header of:

Site Search

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com