Re: How do I remove this stupid "master password"?

From: Darren Duncan <darren(at)darrenduncan(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I remove this stupid "master password"?
Date: 2021-02-28 00:35:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

I haven't checked if this feature already exists but if it doesn't then a useful
thing can be integration between PgAdmin and password managers, for example the
MacOS Keychain, so that a master password can still be employed for security but
you don't actually have to enter it. Now that you have a dedicated desktop app
not relying on third party web browsers, such dedicated integrations should be
possible. -- Darren Duncan