From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Damien Clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2017-11-01 14:48:01
Lists: pgsql-www

On 10/31/2017 04:43 PM, Damien Clochard wrote:

> This is a legitimate question. In fact, it's easy to create a mailing
> list but we should always check if it is relevant before adding a new one
>
> In this case, I had a look to the various possibilities among the
> current "list of lists" but couldn't find anything that really fits
>
> * pgsql-hackers has already enough traffic :)
> * pgadmin-hackers is dedicated to pgadmin development whereas we want a
> place to discuss any tool...
> * pgsql-interfaces is dedicated to drivers, not Graphic User Interfaces

I was thinking -admin might be appropriate as generally speaking that is
what we are talking about with graphical clients, easy PostgreSQL
Administration and it is already a very, very low volume list.

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.us
***** Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own. *****