Wiki login error: ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽

From: "Pavlo Golub" <pavlo(dot)golub(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki login error: ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽
Date: 2022-05-17 07:35:09
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I constantly get the error ⧼pgauth-invalid-username⧽ during the login
process. AFAIR wiki doesn't like logins with an underscore in it. Some
time ago this issue was fixed by creating a special `pashagolub` entity
for the wiki. Still, right now, there is no opportunity to use that.
Since login requires central login through
https://www.postgresql.org/account/auth/5/

Every time I want to update some old info on the wiki, I'm fighting this
shit. It's an absolutely exhausting and demotivating experience. Please
help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance!
Have a good day!

--
Hoc est vivere bis, vita posse priore frui.
Nullus est in vitae sensus, ipsa vera est sensus.