Re: Translations devroom at FOSDEM

From: "Pavlo Golub" <pavlo(dot)golub(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Translations devroom at FOSDEM
Date: 2023-01-03 08:37:28
Lists: pgsql-translators

>There will be a Translations devroom at this year's FOSDEM conference on Sunday, February 5: https://fosdem.org/2023/schedule/track/translations/

Oh, so cool! Meet you there!

>For those who won't be there (or won't fit into the rooms), I believe there will be live video and video recordings.
>
>I will be there to present about translations in the PostgreSQL project. If you're there, please say hi. Also, if there are suggestions about what to include in the presentation, let me know please.
Since the topic is gettext there is not much to add. Maybe you should
mention GUI editors, like POEdit. Not sure if it worth to mention online
tools, like Crowdin (https://crowdin.com/project/postgresql) For
example, Ukrainian i18n is going on online only and sporadically
uploaded by me to the Babel.

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions! Kudos!