Re[2]: v12.4 pg_dump .sql fails to load data via psql

From: "Jed Walker" <jedwa(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Jed Walker" <jed(dot)walker(at)icd-tech(dot)com>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re[2]: v12.4 pg_dump .sql fails to load data via psql
Date: 2021-10-12 16:47:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thank you. I originally did this with triggers but there was a push to
use the constraint method as it is more easily readable when looking at
the table structure (constraint makes it clear what is happening, what
column it applies to, versus just seeing there are triggers and having
to read code.) I have to admit, I concur with the readability thing
since converting. Just making the point for reference - obviously there
are pros and cons.

Thanks for the reply tips. I think this is the first "bug" I've filed.
Hopefully I won't have more, but good to know!