Re: BUG #17224: Postgres Yum repo mirror has expired SSL certificate

From: Matt Bush <mattpbush(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: postgres(at)netlag(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #17224: Postgres Yum repo mirror has expired SSL certificate
Date: 2021-10-12 16:04:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

As mentioned, it's entirely intermittent. The playbook action immediately
prior to the failing step is to verify that the installed ca-certificates
us up-to-date, which it is:

$ rpm -qa | grep ca-certificates
ca-certificates-2021.2.50-72.el7_9.noarch

Rerunning the playbook more often than gets past the issue, but this is
obviously not ideal for an automated environment.