[Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException

From: joves(dot)luo at gmail(dot)com (Joves Luo)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException
Date: 2005-03-29 17:12:09
Lists: pljava-dev

> Thanks. Unfortunately that log didn't reveal anything at all. What exact
> version of PL/Java are you using? Is it a pre-compiled binary? Would it
> be possible for you to try the latest CVS?

I am using 1.1.0b1. I changed my code from:

data.getString(i);

to:

data.getObject(i).toString();

And it seems to work. It still crashes the first time I run the
function when I log into postgresql though. But it'll work if I just
restart postgresql, which I will add to my script. And randomly I
will get this:

LOG: Exception
LOG: in thread "main"
java.sql.SQLException: Stale Handle to native structure
at org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Tuple._getObject(Native Method)
at org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Tuple.getObject(Tuple.java:32)
at org.postgresql.pljava.jdbc.SPIResultSet.peekNext(SPIResultSet.java:172)
at org.postgresql.pljava.jdbc.SPIResultSet.next(SPIResultSet.java:80)
at org.postgresql.pljava.sqlj.Loader.getSchemaLoader(Loader.java:88)
ERROR: java.sql.SQLException: Stale Handle to native structure

Also, although I get my xml string, there is alot of junk in front of it.

--
Joves Luo
Georgia Tech Senior
School Email: gtg861b at mail.gatech.edu