[Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException
Date: 2005-03-29 17:17:45
Lists: pljava-dev

Joves Luo wrote:

>>Thanks. Unfortunately that log didn't reveal anything at all. What exact
>>version of PL/Java are you using? Is it a pre-compiled binary? Would it
>>be possible for you to try the latest CVS?
>>

>I am using 1.1.0b1. I changed my code from:
>
>data.getString(i);
>
>to:
>
>data.getObject(i).toString();
>
>And it seems to work. It still crashes the first time I run the
>function when I log into postgresql though. But it'll work if I just
>restart postgresql, which I will add to my script. And randomly I
>will get this:
>
>LOG: Exception
>LOG: in thread "main"
>java.sql.SQLException: Stale Handle to native structure
> at org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Tuple._getObject(Native Method)
> at org.postgresql.pljava.internal.Tuple.getObject(Tuple.java:32)
> at org.postgresql.pljava.jdbc.SPIResultSet.peekNext(SPIResultSet.java:172)
> at org.postgresql.pljava.jdbc.SPIResultSet.next(SPIResultSet.java:80)
> at org.postgresql.pljava.sqlj.Loader.getSchemaLoader(Loader.java:88)
>ERROR: java.sql.SQLException: Stale Handle to native structure
>
>Also, although I get my xml string, there is alot of junk in front of it.

Right, I think you encounter a bug that has been fixed in CVS head, so
if you have a chance to get the source-tree using CVS and then compile
and test again using that, it would be very helpful.

A bugfix that greatly improves the ResultSet type mappings is in the
works by the way. I hope to get it in tonight.

- thomas