renaming configure.in to configure.ac

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: renaming configure.in to configure.ac
Date: 2020-07-15 13:14:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It was mentioned elsewhere in passing that a new Autoconf release might
be coming. That one will warn about the old naming "configure.in" and
request "configure.ac". So we might want to rename that sometime.
Before we get into the specifics, I suggest that all interested parties
check whether buildfarm scripts, packaging scripts, etc. need to be
adjusted for the newer name.