Re: function import/export pgadmin4

From: QUIDOZ Marie-Claude <Marie-claude(dot)QUIDOZ(at)cefe(dot)cnrs(dot)fr>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "QUIDOZ Marie-Claude" <Marie-claude(dot)QUIDOZ(at)cefe(dot)cnrs(dot)fr>, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: function import/export pgadmin4
Date: 2017-09-06 05:21:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello

Thanks for you answer but the function ask that the csv file for exemple are on a server directory not on a local pc.

Thank you

MCQ

Envoyé depuis mon Sony Xperia SP d'Orange

---- Melvin Davidson a écrit ----

Marie,

I think the PgAdmin developers may have confused you.
The import/export function is for importing or exporting _data_
into a table. To use it, expand a database, schema and tables and
click on a table object. You will then be able to specify export or
import to or from a local file.

If you are referring to importing an object/function, then just open
a SQL window. From there you can export sql queries or load a sql file.

Melvin Davidson ��
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you
wish to share my fantasy is entirely up to you. [http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif]
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com