Re: function import/export pgadmin4

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, marie-claude(dot)quidoz(at)cefe(dot)cnrs(dot)fr
Subject: Re: function import/export pgadmin4
Date: 2017-09-05 22:52:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Marie,
I think the PgAdmin developers may have confused you.The import/export function is for importing or exporting _data_into a table.  To use it, expand a database, schema and tables andclick on a table object. You will then be able to specify export orimport to or from a local file.
If you are referring to importing an object/function, then just open a SQL window. From there you can export sql queries or load a sql file.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com