pgadmin4 SRPM

From: Radomír Kůs <kus(at)esys(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin4 SRPM
Date: 2021-05-25 12:22:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I cannot find a spec file to build my own rpm of pgadmin4 for rhel8. At
my company we have a security policy not to use any 3rd-party binaries,
we have to compile everything from source and build our own rpms.

Is src.rpm (srpm) and the .spec file available somewhere?

Thank you very much.

Radomir Kus