Re: pg Admin 4 v4.28 Errors on launch

From: VAA <chainsaws0friendship(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg Admin 4 v4.28 Errors on launch
Date: 2020-11-12 12:48:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello again!
I forgot to mention that I installed windows distro (4.28 x64 and x32).
Also maybe I was wrong about updating from 4.27 because when I installed
x64 and x32 versions of 4.27 it just crashed before launch. (empty log)
I also tried to run v4.28 in x32 and x64 installer of pgadmin 4 and had
the issue reproduced every time.
Also I have removed settings from %APPDATA% folder just to be sure it is
unrelated to its format.

I installed v4.26 and everything seems to run fine.