pg Admin 4 v4.28 Errors on launch

From: VAA <chainsaws0friendship(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg Admin 4 v4.28 Errors on launch
Date: 2020-11-12 12:07:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello!

I have updated my pgAdmin 4 from v4.27 to v4.28 and discovered that it
won't start up in browser, because of MIME types of javascript files
returned by server (maybe?).

I tried my best to fix this on my side, clearing all the caches in
browser several times, rebooting the machine and reinstalling the
software, but nothing helped.

According to the logs server started normally, but in browsers (Chrome
and Mozilla) it doesn't work.

I'll try to roll back to 4.27 and use this version, hope this info helps
to find and fix the issue:

Thanks for your great job maintaining this app!

Best wishes,

Sasha.