WinXP - statistics collector errors

From: Florian Ledoux <florian(dot)ledoux(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: WinXP - statistics collector errors
Date: 2005-11-08 13:47:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

In my log files I have an error that occurs frequently :

FATAL: could not read from statistics collector pipe
and
FATAL: could not write to statistics collector pipe: No connection
could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

The server release is 8.0.3 and is running on WinXP Pro sp2
The pg_autovacuum deamon is running (if it can help...)

I would appreciate any help. I wonder if this error is really "FATAL" or not.