[Pljava-dev] Examples are always welcome !!!

From: edson(dot)goncalez at uol(dot)com(dot)br ( Edson Luis Gonçalez )
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Examples are always welcome !!!
Date: 2005-03-27 15:32:56
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi,

Anybody have examples (not examples.jar) in text mode (.java and
functions creation declarations) and send to me ?

I've tried to find some examples of PL/Java over internet without
success. Why pl/java has only a small documentation/examples/instalation
guide ?

I've tried 3 days over, over, over internet and pgsql/pljava to gain
success only in the install step (windows XP). uhhh !!!

Simple examples with detailed explanations about all process are always
welcome ;-)

At this moment i'm only studing postgresql and pl/java m?dule, but in
the future i'll try to find, create, test and collect various samples to
publish over internet for peoples looking for this.

Regards

Edson Luis Gon?alez
Ribeir?o Preto - SP - Brazil
Developer